-
August 19th, 2004, 03:04 AM
#451
Inactive Member
Fools all of you!! Use MSN Groups instead! You don't get the crappy roadblock shit!
-
August 19th, 2004, 03:13 AM
#452
Senior Hostboard Member
Really? Where can I do that??
-
August 19th, 2004, 08:56 AM
#453
Senior Hostboard Member
Well guys, I can't dload all the progz you list here... ^_^
Today's desktop...:
http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/drea...y_Desktop7.JPG
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 19, 2004 06:17 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
August 19th, 2004, 11:29 AM
#454
HB Forum Owner
-
August 19th, 2004, 11:41 AM
#455
Senior Hostboard Member
I knew you'd love it... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
August 19th, 2004, 04:55 PM
#456
Inactive Member
You wouldn't want AOL anyways, Dreamer.
MSN groups only gib 3 MB of storage. That's crap for me.
Plus copying and pasting isn't such a hassle [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 19th, 2004, 05:24 PM
#457
Senior Hostboard Member
Only 3MBs, that's enough for like... um a bout 10 pics? LOL funny... K, thankz for da info anyway.
-
August 19th, 2004, 11:53 PM
#458
Inactive Member
Trying to find one that I like and doesn't look dorky for a dorm room [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm self conscious about these things.
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/straw...skiss/Desk.JPG
-
August 20th, 2004, 12:00 AM
#459
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey, tell me Princess, how can ya change your progz icons?
-
August 20th, 2004, 12:25 AM
#460
Inactive Member
IE USER!!!
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!!
Actually I have no idea who that is.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks